วันพุธที่ 14 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

Best Value Adcraft DF-6L Commercial 120V Deep Fryer with Covers NSF

Previews Adcraft DF-6L Commercial 120V Deep Fryer with Covers NSF



Click for Adcraft DF-6L Commercial 120V Deep Fryer with Covers NSF

Zoom

Price : $159.00

Buy from Adcraft DF-6L Commercial 120V Deep Fryer with Covers NSF Amazon.com

Adcraft DF-6L Commercial 120V Deep Fryer with Covers NSF Features

  • 15 AMP 120V 1750W
  • Ideal for small pubs, colleges, and product-specific utilitys
  • Lift-out, one-piece stainless-steel tank together with carrying handles for more uncomplicated cleaning
  • Thermostatically managed to 375° F (190° C)
  • NSF UL CE
  • Adcraft DF-6L Commercial 120V Deep Fryer with Covers NSF Overviews

    15 AMP 120V 1750W.Ideal for little pubs, faculties, and product-specific utilitys.Lift-out, one-piece chrome steel tank along carrying handles for easier cleaning.Thermostatically controlled to 375° F (190° C).NSF UL CE. Adcraft deep fats fryers are designed to design a scrumptious variety of crisp fried food together with minimal fuss. Delight your customers accompanying french fries, hen, seafood, and extra..

    [Read more Adcraft DF-6L Commercial 120V Deep Fryer with Covers NSF]

    Available from 2 Store :

    Store Rating Prices
     Bakertowne Supply   4.7
      $159.00
     @AKitchen   4.8
      $159.00
    See more Price + Shipping Available on 2 store

    1.0 Out Of 5 Stars (1 Customer Review)  
    Reviews for Adcraft DF-6L Commercial 120V Deep Fryer along Covers NSF I own the Adcraft particular tank fryer. Below is a list of the intense cons and the one pro I actually have found together with this fryer.

    *CON-The product description for the one tank Adcraft fryer states the "Temp Control change from 120-375." FACT-The Temp Control change most effective goes as so much as three70.

    *CON-The professionalduct narrative states this fryer will rise up to three75 stages.
    FACT-Using a temperature gauge,I discovered this fryer simplest gets as much as three50 levels.

    CON-The fry basket comes with a detachable deal accompanying.Not a secure thing when working round hot oil.
    I had the deal along of my fry basket welded on at a local welding save.

    PRO-The ONLY pro I found accompanying this fryer is that it comes aside easily for cleaning.

    *NOTE:Since I wrote the my authentic overview in 2010, which then the product article stated "Temp Control switch from 120-375." It seems now that the product description has been rewritten to say "Thermostatically controlled to three75° F (190° C)" as a substitute.

    UPDATE-1/12/2011- Other owners of this fryer I've talked to file their fryer also only get's up to 350 levels.Foods similar to chicken,french fries and onion rings do tremendous being fried at 350 degrees.But when frying pork items, beef is absolute best when fried at 375 degrees.Beef is gummy when fried at 350 levels.I always (and I recommend) apply a tempature gauge accompanying this fryer to always recognize the exact tempature of the oil.I brought my fryer for dwelling utilize,with that said,since this is a commerical fryer, it's sturdier and greater than fryers strickly for dwelling utilize whereas nonetheless best needing a standard residential barricade outlet.The bigger measurement method I can fry descent dimension portions for as much as three to four individuals at one time.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น

    restaurant deep fryer Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger