Previews Cone Rack Grease Filter (15-0123) Category: Fryers and Fry Baskets
Price :
Cone Rack Grease Filter (15-0123) Category: Fryers and Fry Baskets Features
Cone Rack Grease Filter (15-0123) Category: Fryers and Fry Baskets Overviews
Sold Individually. Item #: 15-0123..
Available from 3 Store :
| Store | Rating | Prices |
| Charlie Bean Coffee | 4.8 | $13.39 |
| M.V. Trading Co. | 4.6 | $14.95 |
| ReStockIt | 4.7 | $19.90 |
| See more Price + Shipping Available on 3 store | ||
Related Products
2.5 Out Of 5 Stars (2 Customer Reviews)
Reviews for Cone Rack Grease Filter (15-0123) Category: Fryers and Fry Baskets This is a wonderful stock and does the whole thing it is presupposed to do. It easys the oil nearly as excellent as fresh. It is essential to construct utilize of the directions that came with the filter. The double filtering in reality does design an excellent distinction. The best motive I did no longer provide this a 5 celebrity score is for the explanation that rack came in slightly warped and does not match level on the improve however does now not intervene together with what the procuct is supposed to do.
Reviews for Cone Rack Grease Filter (15-0123) Category: Fryers and Fry Baskets I up to now bought the felt filter with the paper inserts, and was once looking for some way of reinforceing them over my pot so I could filter my maple syrup. I purchased this metallic rack, which used to be displayed on the same page because the filters, however they don't go collectively in any respect. I would love to buy a rack and filters that fit them, however have been unsuccessful.
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น